Friday, January 9, 2015

I Still Function...

Fear not, good readers.  I have not abandoned you to the cold and hoary wastes of the internet.  There will be new reviews aplenty this year.  The last couple of months have been extremely hectic and exhausting, but good things are afoot.  I will elaborate once things have finally settled down and are firmly in place. 

I've also been working on a few follow up stories to "Putting the Ground to Sleep", my piece in the mighty fifty-story anthology Dead Harvest: A Collection of Dark Tales, which was published this November.  I hope everyone likes them as much as they seem to have enjoyed the last one.  Or at least enough to publish them somewhere, anyway.

In the meantime, B-Fest is two weeks away, and I am ready for a well-earned vacation.  Unless it's the most boring five days of my existence (and honestly, spending a few quiet days with great friends would be just fine with me, but doubtless there will be misadventure aplenty, generosity demonstrated and alliances forged) the traditional travelogue writeup will follow.

Check back often, follow for updates, shoot me an e-mail, leave a comment, whatever you wish.  I'll see you all soon.  2015 looks to hold great promise, and I want to share it with you all.

Cheers,
Rags


No comments:

Post a Comment