Wednesday, December 18, 2019

I Still Function

Megatron's immortal words from quite possibly the greatest animated film of all time. It's been over half a year since I updated here. Good grief. For anyone wondering (or even still checking in every so often), I'm not done. Far from it. In fact, the reason for the long stretch of quiet is that I've been concentrating on a new gig as a contributor to no less a publication than the mighty Scream Magazine! Needless to say I've spent a good deal more time and effort making sure the pieces are exhaustively researched and edited to a much higher standard than the drunken buffoonery that so often drips from these pages, and so I haven't created any new Cinemasochist Apocalypse content in quite some time. One day things will settle down and I'll return with new material. In the mean time, I'll post links for my Scream articles as they become available.
Thanks for sticking around, boils and ghouls. 20 years of doing this and it never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment